Aug 31, 2012
Things you should know about this session:
- Baby boy was a little older (7-8 weeks?) than the typical newborn (less than 2 weeks), but as I’ve said before, I’m really starting to enjoy these kinds of sessions because babies are more filled out and interactive.
- The moment I walked into the house, I looked down the long hallway to see that bright point of light where mom was rocking her sweet baby and I had to immediately run to my car to grab my camera to catch that.
- He was sooooooooo squishable. And yes, that is a word. Now.
- LOVED the lighting in this house altogether! So dramatic and painterly.
- His big sister is absolutely amazing with him. Mom is so lucky to have her and she knows it.
- Did you see one of my other favs from this session?