Thanks so much for viewing my Instagram images! To help out, I’ve answered some Instagram questions here:
- All of the images on my IG feed were shot w/ an iPhone (4s) and soon some prints will be for sale!
- There are a bazillion editing and watermarking apps out there and you need to search and find the ones that are best for you. Just google it ;-). I’ll use certain ones for a while and then get bored and try something else. Since I edit my images using a combination of several different apps at any given time, it’s impossible for me to remember which ones and what settings I used for a specific image.
- On occasion, I do use an olloclip for macros or super wide angle images, but most of my Instagram images were shot without it.
- All in all, you can’t rely on apps or fun lens clips to achieve good iPhone images. The same principles of LIGHT (good light), composition, and careful focus apply in iPhone photography as they do with any other kind of camera that you would be using. That is my NUMBER ONE bit of advice for achieving interesting and beautiful iPhone images. Hands down.
- What do they say? “The best camera is the one that’s with you.” Right. On.
- Follow @pinkletoesoriginal